One Piece New Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rivals or Brothers?
Visit to Lvneel Kingdom  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 4:10 pm by Gin

» Gin's Intense Training
Visit to Lvneel Kingdom  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 7:42 pm by Gin

» Marineford
Visit to Lvneel Kingdom  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:33 pm by Gin

» Alyss hart
Visit to Lvneel Kingdom  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 7:28 am by Alyss

» Miika D Dare
Visit to Lvneel Kingdom  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 2:03 am by Miikai

» Visit to Lvneel Kingdom
Visit to Lvneel Kingdom  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 9:27 pm by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

» La Negra Galleon De Santa Maria
Visit to Lvneel Kingdom  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 4:36 pm by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

» Gin The Final Shadow
Visit to Lvneel Kingdom  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 7:53 pm by Gin

» Gate of Justice
Visit to Lvneel Kingdom  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:54 am by Gin

Visit to Lvneel Kingdom

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Visit to Lvneel Kingdom  - Page 2 Empty Re: Visit to Lvneel Kingdom

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:11 am

Hitsugaya smiled. "if you read that letter correctly" he took the candle that lit the table and scooted it closer to the elders "rise it up to the flames a bit, hidden ink. it states that there is someone within the ranks of Markus that wants his spot, the king of yours with greed agreed to help assassinate markus for more then enough wealth to buy six islands. how? I'm not sure, but in that letter it also states the location of this markus, I and my crew will take him out since he is a internal threat to this kingdom. I wont even ask for anything, but your trust after this. " he looked at Kuro and smiled. "there are a couple men I trust, ones I know wont turn their back on duty. ill explain later, but for now dearest lets wait on an answer " he then looked at the elders"well?"
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:16 am

Kurosaki didn't like being kept in the dark and was about to say something when Gin busted through the doors loudly. He was drenched in sweat like all the men that had come back, his clothes hanging loosely off him and his face was full of irradiation. "Let's go, the ship is finished!" the elders were shocked but gave Hitsugaya his answer anyway saying they would comply with his demands. Kurosaki again got a sparkle in her eye for her ex though Gin apparently didn't notice nor cared too.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:25 pm

hearing Gins words Hitsugaya carrying Kuro, Stood up, as he walked to the door he looked at the elders " for now, take advantage of the government before you completely cut ties. " he fallowed Gin out the door"Done already?"
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:46 am

Kurosaki was abruptly knocked out her trance when she was lifted up by Hitsugaya. The elders made it clear that they understood his commands before Hitsugaya left. Kurosaki once outside jumped from the captain's arms and walked on her own two feet. Gin smirked when Hitsugaya seemed surprised the was done so soon,"Yes it's finished, the men contributed greatly to the speed in which it was completed." Gin guided the two and the hundreds of crewmembers that followed them to the finished product.

Once they arrived Gin presented to them a large improvement on the already massive vessel. It was designed like the modern U.S Naval ships and could hold up to thousand men now. Two large engines in the back of the ship allowed it to surf through the water with ease despite it's size. Gin made sure to put two modes into the ship, an air mode which would open up fins on the side and allow Hitsugaya to control it with his devil fruit powers. The second mode was stealth mode which involved the ship creating a thick smoke screen around itself, Kurosaki could produce the smoke through the furnace built at the very bottom of the ship.

A kitchen, a library, and five large storage rooms were added. To increase his appearance of power and strength Hitsugaya's captain's quarters were completely made out of gold taken from the kingdom, it was also the largest sleeping area in the entire ship. Three barrack like areas were made to fit the men, one room made of complete silver was made around the ship's energy source, Gins room. He could supply the needed electricity to power the vessel hence its location, he also powered the canons that shot energy rather than balls because he couldn't get any cannon balls. All the wood was moved and made the foundation of the ship as steel reinforced them, in that same breathe the outside was made of hard steel but wasn't for strong because the lack of materials Gin was working with.

Gin made sure to explain to them all the upgrades and that it would be good enough to at least carry them where they needed to go. However he also made it clear that with the given time it was some of the worst work he had done and it needed to be improved when he got the right materials.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:39 am

With a whistle Hitsugaya smiled, he looked at the beauty of it, "Gin, you are amazing. thank you my brother" he then looked at Kuro and kissed her softly. "so how many people of the crew are we gonna keep or are we just gonna leave them all here?" he was thinking of what to with the promise of leaving people to protect the kingdom.

Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:52 am

Kurosaki was a little shocked to be kissed all of a sudden and Gin's face reverted back to that serious expression he always had. " I don't know why your thanking me, I told you this was my worst work ever." After making that statement three large Marine ships modeled in an similar fashion as Hitsugaya's new vessel showed up on the shore and several thousand soldiers poured out with two captains standing in front of them. Captain Zion: " Yes I agree Gin, you put more effort in these ships hahaha, now unfortunately you will be destroyed by your own creation" said a large man with blue hair and the traditional Marine attire on. Gin recognized him rather quickly considering he built their ships for them when he was young.

Then Gin looked over at the other who he didn't recognize at all but nonetheless knew was here to collect their heads.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:10 pm

Hitsugaya smiled softly, he knew this was about to get messy. He leaned into Kuro and whispered to her "destroy the ships, me and gin will handle those two. " leaning back he looked at Gin, "you used to work for them?, I should have let you rot in the ship you were imprisoned." he walked up to Gin who was directly inbetween the captains and Hitsugaya. In this position the captains could no see Hitsugaya's face so with a wink and the soundless word saying duck Hitsugaya wound up all the wind he could in to his fist and as he swung unleashed it in a precise stream that aimed for the unknown captain, if it hit it would be enough to knock him out.
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:42 pm

Captain Zion watched as Hitsugaya leaned in on Kurosaki and wondered what was said. His wonder didn't last long as Kurosaki made a battle cry and charged at the hoard of men, without further instructions the crewmen followed her into battle. The Marines men all moved from around the captains and ran to meet the army of crewmen while Captain Zion continued to watch Hitsugaya. Zion was happy to see he created some distrust between Gin and Hitsugaya, Ironically however Gin noticed the wink and ducked. Zion was a bit shocked but jumped in front of his partner and disperse the stream of compressed air by simply punching it with greater force.

Gin turned to them and smirked thinking the feat was pretty impressive but stupid."It seems you've come a long way in your training, now I might actually try Ka hahahaha." Gin didn't mention the fact Zion was wincing in pain from his now scratched up fist. He didn't need to, it was evident the man had not been familiar with combating Hitsugaya's type of devil fruit. Kurosaki turned into a large wave of flames that engulfed a large part of the marine army and completely destroyed the ships they came on upon impact.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:54 pm

The second Captain that had showed up with Zion moved him aside, he then placed his right hand on his left bicep taking a strange stance. "Gum Gum Left Jab" by his words it was obvious he was a boxer before obtaining his gum gum fruit. He then launched his arm witch expanded with no signs of reaching a limit. The fist was aimed at Gins Jaw, meanwhile Hitsugaya grinned, he didn’t know there was such a different varity in these devil fruits.

Hitsugaya knew he didn’t have much experience within these type of battles and he knew kuro would have been more help but he smiled at kuro non the less. Then an idea struck him as he saw how Kuro unleashed her fire, wanting to mimic her he jumped up after creating a powerful wave of wind under him that simultaneously pushed Gin out of the way of the gum gums attack.

Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:46 pm

Gin didn't need the aid in avoiding the gum gum attack but was moved out the way through Hitsugaya's air wave. The movement was similar to Kurosaki in its shape but the execution was different. Captain Zion raised his hand to increase the gravity of the area to hold everyone down including his own allies. As such Kurosaki in her flaming form was brought down to the shore and all the men on both sides went down. Gin tried to fight the weight and did for a couple of seconds before smashing into the ground as if pushed by someone.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:21 pm

already about ten feet into the air Hitsugaya got hit by Zions gravity field. as he was being brought down by it he had an idea, using the same method as earlier he increased the wind pressure around him it increased even more due to the gravity field he smashed down into the floor close to Zion and the Gum gum user.
Instantly a creator formed where Hitsugayalanded and if it worked would send a massive wave of air pressure around the landing site blowing all those caught in tis way backwards.

seeing the move the Gum Gum user looked at Zion as his was being forced into the floor. "what the hell Zion, " he wasn't able to due anything because of Zions rashness
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:29 am

Zion was knocked back by the wind but his gravity field still was in effect, once he stopped rolling the captain jumped back up not really phased by the counter. Zion: " Sorry about that I wasn't expecting them to be this troublesome and how smart of their captain to try to use his disadvantage against me. " Gin thought it was a smart idea as well but it was very disappointing once merely knocking Zion around wouldn't free them. Zion walked past Gin pulling his sword away from him and walking towards Hitsugaya, Zion:" I'm going to kill your captain with your sword Hitsugaya, then you can always remember your weapon was taken and used against you." Gin closed his eyes ignoring Zion to concentrate while Zion talked and moved to Hitsugaya who was in a large crater.

Gin waited till Zion was ten feet away from Hitsugaya to open his eyes and yell, [b]"Space Lightning Flash!". Without any for warning from the clouds or sky, a large single stream of black and blue laser like lightning bolt came down and tried to crashed on Zion. Zion was surprised and attempted to move away but was caught before his body could react to what his brain was telling it. Normally this feat would be impossible but the method behind the madness was Gin just simply generated the lightning from the heat Kurosaki's flaming form produced over her and moving it at extremely high speeds to over Zion. Gin super charged the bolt while it traveled so it had 384.6 Yottawatts(luminosity of the Sun) and 1018 amps(equalling something like a trillion bolts of lightning), Zion was completely incinerated leaving the ground he was standing on empty but scorched.

The gravity field was lifted and Gin's sword laid next to the scorch spot on the ground. Gin slowly got up but definitely looked fatigued after performing one of his strongest techniques basically out of thin air. Kurosaki reformed and also got up looking over at Hitsugaya and Gin hoping those two would be alright. The two armies were frozen in shock despite being able to get up and move, they had never seen Zion display his gravity powers nor Gin's precise manipulation of lightning.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:02 am

Hitsugaya laughed as he rose, he knew this man Gin was strong but this was ridiculous. "Gin,let's go before they can regroup." He turned to the other captain and saw his name tag, it was markus, his face turned to a diabolical grin, while staring at the navy captain he seemed to slowly dissappear as his body turned into the wind itself, his goal to kill markus was at hand. Once reappearing he ended up behind markus, and with a swing of his arm he caused the wind to be like a sword, slashing markus across his back cutting through his gum gum rubberness.

Markus weak from the gravity of his former ally wanted to run away, his fear of being alone kicked in. He didn't know what to do but run away though he didn't get a chance as he was cut from behind. Fainting the wound itself was deep yet not life threatening due to the inexperience of the user. Laying on the floor all he saw was darkness.

Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:14 pm

Gin made his sword copy itself using it's special ability than he held them both out towards the armies once Marcus was knocked out.” you saw my power first hand, I can perform techniques twice that size and power to wipe out thousands of men, I offer you to join our crew or die a marine dog.”Gin usually tried his best to hide his power even to his allies in the case he might have to use it against them, but in this case he was using it mass the number army. With one captain dead and other being laid out the army saw their numbers would not help and submitted throwing their hands in the air. Kurosaki's worry vanished and she formed a wicked smile at Gin's growth in strength, if she was going to make a move it would have to be before Gin trained Hitsugaya to use the same precision.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Walking back to Gin he couldn't help but smile. He then looked around seeing who would join then and who would decided to walk away or die. He noticed Kuros smile and wondered what she was thinking, he shrugged it off as he went to the dead solders collecting many different katanas. "Don't mind if I do, " He grinned softly as he got a few decent swords.
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:55 pm

Gin put away his weapons when his planned worked and he directed his attention to Kurosaki.” Kuro gather the men into the ship.” While reluctant to take orders from Gin it was best to avoid conflict with him until her plan played itself out so she noded. Gin then returned his attention to Hitsugaya who he thought had grown quickly in this short amount of time.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:04 pm

After adjusting Nine Katanas onto his body he finally felt comfortable, walking to Gin he looked at him "What's up Gin, everything okay?"
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Sun May 01, 2016 12:19 am

Gin smiled to Hitsugaya while putting his hand on the younger man's shoulder. ”nothing’s wrong, your just improving rapidly and the world government will send stronger forces to confront us. At some point even the yonkos will have no other choice but to acknowledge you as a powerful captain.” Kurosaki got all the men on the ship and in positions that best suit them, when finished she came to railing of the ship to see if Hitsugaya were ready. Gin acknowledge her and looked back to Hitsugaya as well for the ok to move out.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Sun May 01, 2016 9:19 am

Smiling at Gins compliment he walked to Kuro and stopped when he was withing earshot of her. "Kuro you try anything and I will kill you my self, I don't know what your planning but if your thinking of betraying us you better think twice," He whispered to her softly before walking onto his new ship. He looked at the marine ships one was sailing sailing away taking the injured and dead marines back to their base while the other sat in front of them.

he then walked to the helm admiring the work. Once he reached the wheel he looked around "Gin how do I tell the crew what to do?" This wasn't the usual ship he was used to where he could tell the crew what to do by yelling at the top of his lungs.
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Tue May 03, 2016 11:50 am

Kurosaki didn't say anything back but kept her bone chilling smirk, right now she didn't fear Hitsugaya even with Gin by his side. But despite this she knew he could grow stronger with Gin's aid so putting something in between that would definitely be the ideal plan. Gin suspected something wasn't right as well with Kurosaki as he followed closely behind his pirate student. Kurosaki responded to his looks at her by looking her lips and being extremely seductive something that made Gin's body tense up. He only relaxed when the two men were out of her presence, unfortunately women made Gin uneasy and Kurosaki knew how to play his buttons. Gin thought to himself how much she had changed since the time they were together.

All that aside from his head Gin listened to Hitsugaya's fear of poor leadership.” Don't be afraid, with the marines it's the same way but you also have to keep in mind in a sense these men are prisoners of war or refugees. They already fear your power so there is no need to assert that through yelling.” Gin sat next to the wheel and pulled out a book to read basically telling Hitsugaya he was on his own at this point with his actions. Gin believed it was fine to give insight and wisdom but no means would he hold this grown man's hand through it, he wanted to be a leader now he had to learn the hard way.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Tue May 03, 2016 12:39 pm

Laughing Hitsugaya looked at Gin, "no my friend, how do I use your strange mechanics to communicate with the crew and everyone else. ?" He looked at the contraptions in front of him not knowing what to do in this strange ship
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Tue May 03, 2016 12:54 pm

Gin face palmed himself in embarrassment and simply got up to pull open a compartment in the wall of the room to retrieve the Manual. He gave it to hitsugaya then returned to his seat suspecting that should be enough. ” We need to go to a nice remote place for your training I would have to say the perfect place would be karate island.”
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Tue May 03, 2016 1:22 pm

Skimming through the book he gain the info he needed, he grabbed the box looking thing with a wire attached to the wheel of the ship and pressed a little knob on the side of it, "Testing.. testing.." it seemed to work perfectly which made him smile " This is your Captain Hitsugaya Shōgekiha, we will begin preparations to leave, but first I need Tetsuya, Kaine, and Kai, to report to the Helm of the ship. "
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Tue May 03, 2016 3:19 pm

Gin wondered what the three men we're called for but didn't say anything as he read his book.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:49 pm

Once the three men got there Hitsugaya smiled "first of all I want to thank you for your continued loyalties, tetsuka, Kai, Kaine, as a reward here these are some devil fruits I have acquired in this last expedition and I would like you to take them. Chose carefully and decide amoung you go would become a captain under my flag."

Once the three men decided tetsuka stepped u "I shall be the captain to follow your lead, " he picked up a green pear looking devil fruit with reddish strips around it. Once he ate it he looked at the other two. Which each took the fruits that looked alike. Both fruits were a apple type colored green with pinkish pokedots.

Hitsugaya then chuckled welcome to my circle, but now your journey ends here. I require you three to stay here and protect this kingdom that now belongs to us. I gave my word that I would send my three top men to help this area. I am entrusting you this task to use them as you see fit but don't cause chaos. Don't allow anyone to harm the civilians and keep the Marines at bay. Once you see that this place can take care of its own they will give you a ship of your choosing tetsuka call me using a snail thingy -he pointed to the communicator- and then join us by that point I'm hoping to have started a fleet "

He looked at Gin "any comments or advice ?"
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum